Sydnie Quimby Obituary, Hampshire teen died in a skiing accident – Death

Sydnie Quimby Obituary, Hampshire teen died in a skiing accident - Death

Sydnie Quimby Death. Obituary – A skiing accident on Monday caused a brain injury that ultimately proved fatal for a teenager from New Hampshire. Sydnie Quimby, 15, was a freshman at Gilford High School when she was skiing at Gunstock Mountain Resort. According to witnesses, she skied off the Derringer route and hit rocks and trees, Gunstock President and General Manager Tom Day stated in a statement that was received by The Laconia Daily Sun. According to the story in the newspaper, she gave off the appearance of donning a helmet at the time. In an effort to obtain feedback, has reached out to Gunstock.

According to the Daily Sun, Day stated that “some of the skiing public first comforted her until Gunstock Ski Patrol arrived to the scene shortly thereafter.” “She was originally comforted by some of the skiing public,” The young lady was taken to the base area, where an ambulance from the Gilford Fire Department was already positioned and ready to go. According to the Gilford Fire Chief Steve Carrier, whose team was interviewed by, they were called to Gunstock at 12:11 p.m. on Monday for a reported head injury. According to him, emergency medical services took the patient with significant injuries to Concord Hospital – Laconia for treatment.

On Tuesday, members of the Gilford High School community were informed about the situation by Principal Anthony Sperazzo. “This is a tragic loss for our community,” Sperazzo wrote in the message, a copy of which he shared with “This is a sad loss for our community,” Sperazzo wrote in the message. “We are working hard to support our students, staff, and families,” you can quote us as saying.

According to the Daily Sun, Quimby was a participant in horseback mounted shooting and belonged to the New England Six Shooters, a group that practices mounted shooting. The club’s executive director, Molly Slombo, was quoted in the newspaper as saying that Quimby was fearless and worked very hard. According to Slombo, who was quoted in the Daily Sun, “she broke her collarbone last year, yet she still showed up to weekly practices to ride even though she could barely keep her arm up with a rifle,” he said. “She was nothing but committed.”

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.